Thursday, September 23, 2010

Two Track Mind

Yesterday afternoon as I was taxing my children around to their many after school activities, Hey Soul Sister by Train came on the radio. My kids LOVE this song. Joshua was singing along like he always does when it came to the part where it says,

Just in time
I'm so glad you have
A one track mind like me....

At this point he stopped singing and we had a conversation that went something like this..."Mom, what is a one track mind?" I told him that it's when you are kind of obsessed with one thing and you can't stop thinking about it and it distracts you from everything else. He then said to me, "I have a two track mind. I can think of two things at the same time."
Not sure he grasped the concept...either that or he is super talented. :)

1 comment:

emblair said...

I'd go with super talented ;)