I saw this on facebook and thought it was funny!

This is what it has looked like at our house the last few days. I am so grateful for game systems, netflix, and warm toasty blankets. They have saved us!



Today is my birthday. I asked Mother Nature to take away the ice and the cold for my birthday. She basically laughed in my face. This is what we woke up to this morning.

My kids are so over the ice and snow. They won't even get out in it long enough for me to take some pictures. This one was taken from the car.. (yes, we actually ventured out today) After all it is my birthday and I NEEDED to get out.

Tonight I am having a little party. It should be amusing to watch Cary grill fajitas in the snow. Pictures will be posted soon. Happy Birthday to me!!
1 comment:
that cartoon is hilarious!! and seeing your kids do exactly what i wish i was doing brought sheer jealously from me!! i want to take a LOOOOOOONG winter's nap! especially after all this food i have made and eaten!
Post a Comment