Wednesday, February 23, 2011

total bummer

Today Cary and I are celebrating 15 years of wedded bliss....that is not the total bummer. Last night he surprised me by telling me he had taken the day off today so that we could go to the temple and then spend the day together. The total bummer?.....Kate woke up sick. So, she is home today and I sent Cary to work. We are going to try to have a do-over on Friday. Gotta love kids!

3 comments:

Kim said...

OH, so sorry!! Hope she gets feeling better so you can go and enjoy being with your hubby! Happy anniversary!

Tori Orgill said...

15 YEARS!! that mean's you got married when you were 10 right?! Happy Anniversary to my favorite friend in the whole wide world!! i love you!

emblair said...

Do-over worked out pretty well, I'd say! Congrats on 15. That's no small feat.