Rolling black outs, temps of 10 degrees with windchills of -4, and streets paved in solid sheets of ice.....I thought we lived in Texas.
After two days of freezing temps Braeden has had enough. He is an outdoors type of kid..so he put on the layers and duct taped his pants...he was ready for some ice soccer. I can't believe he lasted for as long as he did. I hate the cold!


This cold weather is making me crazy and I am eating like a pig! Why is it I feel the need to bake more and eat more? The muffins, and bread, and brownies, and oh so good creamy hot chocolate are adding inches to my middle. Not to mention, it doesn't help when I am trying to work it all off on the treadmill and it decides to stop in the middle of a w0rkout because the power goes out. Oh, and my skin is itchy...did i mention I hate the cold?
I am hoping that by Friday we have thawed out enough so that I don't have to do a redo for my birthday....Pretty please, Mother Nature...with a cherry on top....
1 comment:
You know weather can't effect your party!!
I am wanting to eat more too! I just don't bake as well as you so I am not doing it!
Post a Comment