Tuesday, February 15, 2011

26 days and other random stuff

That's how many days are left until we make our way to the happiest place on earth! SUPER Excited!!



We had a very low key Valentines Day...just the way I like it. No dressing up, no waiting in lines for a table...just me and Cary in our pajamas eating our favorite chips and salsa. Then we feasted on chocolate dipped strawberries.



This morning I was getting Joshua ready for school and out of the blue he says to me, "Eating green beans is way worse then getting sick." What? I would really love to spend a day in the head of that kid.


Sunday I am speaking in sacrament. So, most of my week will be spent thinking, pondering, and writing a talk. If I had it my way I would totally be reading this:


I read The Hunger Games last week and couldn't put it down so I was super happy when Cary brought me home the other two books in the series. Catching Fire is gonna have to wait until Sunday afternoon though. Until then it will be waiting on my nightstand along the third book, Mockingjay.



3 comments:

Jeni said...

Those are the best books!! And your choco strawberries look sooo divine!

Tori Orgill said...

i really have been debating on whether or not to read those books. that good huh? happy valentine's day friend!! i love you and i want chocolate covered strawberries the next time i come to your house!!

emblair said...

Told ya! And good call on waiting til after Sunday to start Catching Fire. You'll want to read that one cover to cover. Way too hard to put that one down!