Wednesday, February 09, 2011

here it "snows" again

This is how I am feeling today about the snow and the freezing temps. I am so ready for it to go away. I am really looking forward to Sunday when it is suppose to get up to 69 degrees.


Joshua wanted something warm and yummy that he could dip in milk for breakfast. So I tried a new recipe this morning. It was an epic FAIL. I hate when that happens. I followed the directions exactly right, so it wasn't me...it was the crappy recipe. That one is going in the trash along with the flat muffins. We opted for french toast and hot chocolate instead.

Braeden has the right idea about today. He is still in bed at 11:07am. I don't plan on waking him any time soon..after all, he is a growing boy.


I promised pics form my bday. I totally forgot to take any pictures of the night...except for this one. My wonderful husband who loves me so much, grilling fajita meat for me and my friends in the snow and ice. Oh, I love him! Love the headlamp!




1 comment:

Jeni said...

Your party was so run and that meat was sooo good!