Wednesday, November 09, 2011

thank you's

Yesterday, I received 13 individual thank you notes from kids in Joshua's class thanking me for coming to their classroom to be a mad-scientist.  They were all so sweet and each stated how much they loved doing the gooey goop we made, but some of my favorites had to be these:

Dear Mrs. Jones,
  Thank you for instructing us in Gooey Goop. It was gross, disgusting, and very exciting.  Touching it made me so grossed out!  All I want to say is...Thank You!  Sincerely, Dela

Dear Mrs. Jones,
  Thank you for doing Gooey Goop that was my favorite station because of you!  Love, Skylar

Dear Mrs. Jones,
  I loved Gooey Goop it was the best. It felt like scrambled eggs, it was great.  Thank's so much for coming to mad scientist day.  I'm glad you came. Love, Joshua Jones

I love how Joshua addressed me as Mrs. Jones and then signed his first and last name.  He is so funny.

No comments: