Wednesday, October 24, 2012

trunk or treat 2012


While Cary and Braeden were in MO at the soccer tournament, Kate, Joshua and I went to our annual ward Trunk or Treat.  Can I just say how cute these kids look in their costumes?

Kate chose to be a gypsy so don't confuse her with a "pirate girl" as she likes to say.  I totally made this costume all by myself minus the shirt I found at Old Navy for 4 bucks.  LOVE the way it turned out!

Joshua was undecided as to what he wanted to be up until about 3 hours before the party.  I kind of bribed him to be a nerd with a new lego minfigure.  Hey, whatever works.  It was cheap and easy.  He is the perfect nerd.

And me, I am always a last minute costumer myself. I just raided Braeden's closet and borrowed his soccer referee gear.







The loot...this is the most fun for the kids.  Emptying the candy bags and organizing it all in to categories.

More Halloween to come soon...MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No comments: