Thursday, May 16, 2013
i am bragging
This morning I left for a field trip with Kate. Before I left I gave Braeden some rules as usual and then I teasingly said to him, "if you want to clean the house feel free". I just got home and I. AM. SHOCKED. I walked in to the house and it smelled of bleach. Braeden had cleaned the kitchen including bleaching all the counter tops because he knows I love the smell of bleach (weird, I know). He had also washed ALL the sheets in the house and was making beds when I found him. On top of those things he had cleaned Joshua's room (which is a nightmare most of the time) and had vacuumed the whole entire downstairs including my closet. This has NEVER happened before. Man, I LOVE that kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If he gets bored this summer, feel free to send him to my house. ;)
I love how he's so sweet to you.
He can come to Grandma's anytime............she is getting old and needs help...........:)
Post a Comment