Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Girls Camp 2014

I declare Girls Camp this year the BEST EVER!  No kidding.  It was the first year I have ever done a ward girls camp and hands down it was my favorite.  We had so much fun and no drama. The weather was perfect, the scenery, was gorgeous, the activities were so much fun, and the company was fantastic. I even smuggled Kaitlyn in even though she won't be official until next year. I took over 300 pictures so whittling down to these few was hard...


We laughed a lot!

Played games

Posed for lots of pictures


Went horseback riding





Went on lots of hikes


Enjoyed the scenery

Freshened up in the cold stream

Learned how to purify water


Helped with every meal

Studied and pondered


Relaxed

Gathered fire wood

Canoed

Kayaked


Took selfies


Went paddle boating







Learned how to sharpen knives


Learned how to start fires

Made flip flops

Went snipe hunting

Made smores every night




Found a nest of daddy long legs



Acted silly

Tried to be fierce

Ate tin foil dinners



Danced in the dark


1 comment:

aidanjordan said...

i am soooo jealous! Looks like tons of fun!