
When I was in fifth grade I met two very fun girls named Tori and Amy. We became best friends and were rarely without each other. It was always.....Tori , Kelly, and Amy everywhere we went. Tori, posted this on her blog and I had to steal it. I don't remember how old we were, but we loved to dance in talent shows. This one was for church. Amy is the second on the left, Tori is third, and I am the last one on the right. (the tallest with the big poodle hair) Ha!
4 comments:
Are we too funny??? I wish somethimes we could go back to the good ole' days.
Ahhh the good ole days. The days when all we worried about was whether or not we were "cool"...now it is husbands and kids..YIKES!!... my how time flies!!
Kelly I see your kids in you when you were young especialy Josh...
I totally did not recognize you with "poodle hair"! (I had the same 'do by the way...but mine was sophomore year in high school!) Totally cute pic!
Post a Comment