Thursday, January 31, 2008

He's Soooooo Cute......

My daughter has a crush or two. We were sitting and watching the Take Home Chef yesterday and she said to me, "He is soooo cute." Then she said, "Do you know who else is cute?" I asked her who, and she said "the boy from High School Musical." It was so funny. She has never really said anything like this before. Is this normal for a 4 year old? Is this a sign of things to come? Should I be worrried? Hopefully this is just another phase. I'm scared!!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

That's unknown territory for me, but at least she knows what she likes.

Kim said...

Completely normal. And, a huge sign of what is to come!!! Zac from HS muscial is way cute, just ask my girls!!

Leisha Mareth said...

I have noticed that girls are so boy crazy from a young age. Jacob is always coming home with love notes and I thought "what kind of parents here?" until Rachel started being ONE of those girls! She is always telling me who she is going to marry and smooch one and who is cute. Funny stuff!

Tori Orgill said...

Ellen hasn't gone there yet!! She is all about animals!! Maybe we can keep it there for a while...cross your fingers!!

Leisha Mareth said...

kelly i finally found the pic. i wanted to use for your b-day post at c.s. check it out when you have a sec! happy b-day!