
My friend Jeni is doing a bake-off to find the best Chocolate Chip Cookies. I don't know if mine are the best but we sure do like them!! Happy Baking, Jeni!!
4 1/2 c. flour
2 t. baking soda
2 t. salt
1 c. shortening
1 c. margarine or butter
1 1/2 c. granulated sugar
1 1/2 c. brown sugar
4 eggs
1 t. vanilla
12 oz. chocolate chips
Mix together flour, baking soda , and salt. In large mixing bowl cream together shortening and butter. Add sugars, then the vanilla and eggs. Add flour mixture. Blend in chocolate chips. Drop unto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for about 8 minutes.
This makes a lot of cookies. The recipe can be divided in half....but what I do is make the whole thing and then divide the dough in half. I bake up half of the cookies and freeze the rest of the cookie dough for another time. Delicious! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment