Monday, June 30, 2008

Pictures from Grandma's House

We had such a good time at Grandma's house like we normally do. I was lazy and the kids were spoiled. I figure that is what going to see Grandma is about. The kids had way to much soda to drink and even more Popsicles to eat. I tell them to enjoy it while they can because back at home I ration all the sweets.


All the grand kids love to make smores when they come to Grandma's house. Grandpa made a fire in the pit at least 3 times while we were there so they could all enjoy smores.

Braeden and Joshua were recruited to pick up all the rocks in the backyard to earn some money. They both worked so hard in between swimming and jumping on the trampoline. They each earned 10 dollars.

These three were inseparable during our visit. Sophia, Kate, and Heather spent a lot of time on Webkinz sending mail back and forth to each other.

Joshua so excited to play on the Wii.

Grandpa was back from Kuwait for a 2 week visit. We were so happy to be in Missouri during this time to see him. All the kids love him so much!!

Braeden just chillin' on the playstation. This is the way he likes to play Guitar Hero.

Norman is my mother's baby. He is about 12 years old and is really starting to gray. This is how he spent most of the week we were visiting.

Joshua followed Grandpa around almost everywhere he went. He was over his shoulder always asking him questions about anything and everything. He loves his grandpa sooo much!!!
My nephew Owen...He is sooo cute!!!
Braeden showing off his t-shirt and cap that Grandpa brought back from Kuwait.
Kate eating another Popsicle. I don't think we left any in Grandma's freezer.....
This is my favorite picture I took while visiting in Missouri. One day Sophia was staying the night with us and both she and Kate wanted me to put their hair in pigtails. This was there reaction as they were admiring themselves in the mirror.


We had a fabulous time but are so happy to be home and have our own beds to sleep in. :)

3 comments:

Leisha Mareth said...

I sent my kids off alone to Grandma's house...hurrah! It was the week before our vacation (so I could accomplish something other than taking them swimming!)

All your pics are adorable, especially the pigtail one.

Kim said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Going to Grandma's is the best!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm look at her with that popsicle, I wish it was my hard c o ck