I found this recipe several months ago in a Kraft Food and Family magazine that I get every few months. I made this Speedy Chicken Stir Fry and it has become one of our favorites, especially Cary's. It is so easy and quick and soooooo delicious!8 oz. angel hair pasta
2 c. broccoli florets (I have also used carrots...and I think snow peas would be delicious as well)
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
1/2 c. Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
2 T. soy sauce
1/4 t. garlic powder
1/4 t. crushed red pepper
1/3 c. chopped, dry roasted peanuts
Cook pasta as directed on pkg., adding broccoli to boiling water for the last 3 minutes of pasta cooking time. Meanwhile, brown chicken in nonstick skillet on medium high heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until cooked all the way through. Stir in dressing, soy sauce, and seasonings. Cook 1 minute. Drain pasta and veggies and add to chicken mixture. Sprinkle with peanuts and...... ENJOY!
1 comment:
Yum! Sounds good!
Post a Comment