Friday, August 15, 2008

Prime Time

As I was sitting at Braeden's football practice last night a huge, shiny, black Escalade pulled up right next to me and blocked my view of the practice. I thought to myself...How Rude! I then recognized the person that got out of the SUV.....it was "Prime Time" other wise known as Deion Sanders. He brought his son to practice with one of the younger teams. He was quite inconspicuous until the end of practice. He just sat and watched all the kids practice. Then several of the kids and parents realized who he was and got very excited. Braeden didn't understand what all the excitement was about. I told him that Deion Sanders was watching the all the different teams play football. All he said was....Who's he? I told him he was a huge football player in the 90's and that he use to play for the Dallas Cowboys. He still wasn't to impressed....not a big deal to him.
Now if it had been this guy, it would be a whole different ball game.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Was that in the 90s?