The
countdown to the beginning of the school year has begun.....only
19 days left of summer vacation. I registered all three of the kids yesterday and am beginning to feel
sadness that I will no longer have Kate to tag along with me everywhere I go. (sniff, sniff) I love summer vacation and am not ready for it to be over.
:(
4 comments:
We only have 12 days til 2nd grade starts and 19 til Kindergarten starts. Yeah, 2 different start dates. I don't know why, maybe to prolong the agony. I'm pretty excited myself :)
I am right there with you. We must start the same day. I am not ready for school to start. ( I haven't even bought school supplies yet) It has been such a nice summer. I can't believe Kate is start school. Crazy!
I'm going to miss summer too. It has really been a fun one for us (I think older kids equal "funner" summers...) However, do I need some more "down time" from my hyper Jake? Oh YES I do!
I have to admit I am a little jealous that Kate is starting Kindergarten. Camryn is so sad she has another year to wait. There are four kids her age in our neighborhood, and all of the other three have summer b-days so they make the cut off! She wants to go too! I do like having her around though, she is my pal, and she will love preschool again. Happy last days of summer!
Post a Comment