Tuesday, August 26, 2008
And there Off......
Yesterday was the first day of school and the first time in 10 years that I have been home alone all day by myself. It was really quiet and I found myself looking at the clock counting down the hours until the kids came home. I worry now more that Kate is in school, but she was excited again this morning to get up and get ready so I guess that is a good sign. Braeden was especially nervous because he is going to a new school where he is changing classes every hour. He absolutely loved it though. I think he feels more grown up. Joshua was really nervous and shed a few tears, but he has come such a long way since kindergarten. Over all it was a really good first day of school.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering how your day went. No tears? That's good! Whatever did you do to fill up your time?
So cute! That backpack looks bigger than Kate...and Josh!
They all look so old! I can't believe how tan Kate and Josh are, they look so much alike. Glad it was a good day.
Post a Comment