We had a YW "late night" last night. It was tons of fun! We made pizzas, played board games, rocked out to Rock Band, danced with Dance, Dance Revolution, ate lots of yummy treats, and watched Penelope (which was a super cute movie). We have such great, goofy girls in our ward! I love them to death!!
4 comments:
and they take good pictures.
Our sweet girls...gotta love 'em! And it was fun, huh! I love how they asked when the movie was over if they could just spend the night. :0)
Soo fun! I miss those girls! Looks like you guys had a great time! You guys are the best YW leaders ever! You rock and the girls love you!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog... of course you can add me to your blog, as long as I can do the same. :)
Friday night was so much fun; thanks again for hosting. It was a really great way to get to know some of the girls better... and you and the other leaders... I feel like such an imposter!
Post a Comment