Thursday, October 02, 2008

Pumpkin Cookies

My friend Sarah gave me this recipe last year and it is the best pumpkin cookie I have ever had. It is so soft and moist and absolutley delicious!

2 c. sugar
1 c. shortening
1 c. margarine
1 15 oz. can of pumpkin
2 eggs
2 t. vanilla
4 c. flour
2 t. baking powder
1 t. baking soda
1 t. salt
2 t. cinnamon
1 t. nutmeg
1 pkg. mini chocolate chips

Cream sugar, shortening, and butter. Add eggs, pumpkin, and vanilla. Mix well. Add dry ingredients to mixture and mix well. Add chocolate chips. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes. Let cool completely and frost with cream cheese frosting. This recipes makes a lot of cookies.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

They do sound yummy!

Angel Rogers said...

Thanks for sharing...Ellen loved them last night!

Kim said...

I love a good pumpkin cookie, thanks for sharing!!

emblair said...

Mmmmm...I'm going to have to try that one!