Friday, October 10, 2008

I haven't posted in a while so I felt like I needed to write something although I have nothing new to report. We have been busy with all our normal stuff....mostly school and carting Braeden around to his various activities. I feel like a taxi driver, except I don't get tips. We do have several things to look forward to like the Texas/OU game this weekend (GO HORNS!!) and my mom is also coming for a visit in about a week so I am super excited about that. As for anything else I just have my "To Do" list to get done today. Here is a sampling of what's on my list: dust, vacuum, sweep, do a load of laundry, shake out rugs, work on lesson for YW, and the list goes on but I won't bore anyone who is reading this anymore. Hopefully I can find something more interesting to post soon. Stay tuned! :)

2 comments:

Leisha Mareth said...

Sounds like my life. We are jumping back into activities, dance, basketball, etc. and I live in my car.

Wallace Family said...

don't forget your wonderful big sis turned 36!!! lol that seems to be the norm for moms these days.
SIMPLIFY, SIMPLIFY! Easier said than done.