I have been without a working vacuum for several days now and I am about to go CRAZY! Anyone who knows me knows that I love a clean house and vacuuming is something I do almost everyday. I don't know what it is with me and vacuums, but I have broken several since I have been married. I don't bang them around or suck up large items.......at least I try not to. I am sure my husband is tired of trying to fix what I have broken or even buying yet another vacuum, but I REALLY miss my vacuum lines!
4 comments:
true. i would miss them too. only after having children did i come to this obsession myself!
We finally got the Dyson when we moved to UT since I vacuum like 2 or 3 times a day. Well worth the money and I got the extended warranty on it just to be sure :) THen the Kirby salesman came by and I would totally get that one if I could convince Jim and it wasn't $1800!
You should invest in a Kirby! They are awesome:) It pays for itself by the time you replace four vacuums. haha. I love my vacuum too and I am totally with you sister!!!
Hey Kelly....I just got an AWESOME vacuum!! Call me and we'll discuss! Tori...
PS I also have a Rainbow vacuum...really expensive but GREAT!!! But this new vacuum is pretty darn awesome...call me!
Post a Comment