Monday, October 20, 2008

Oscar and Pearl

My mom has added two new additions to our family. Oscar and Pearl are 6 week old Dachshunds. Kate and Josh were in heaven all weekend long with these little guys. They sure are cute, but I am so glad they went home with Grandma and are not staying here with us.

3 comments:

Ku'ulei said...

Whoa! I thought you took two more in at first...At least they went home after right? :)

Leisha Mareth said...

Awwwww! We ALMOST bought a second Dachshund when we bought our little Skittles. It was her sister. The breeder even offered us a discount if we took two...

I wish I had her now, sniff!

Oh well.

When I am an old lady I am going to collect Dachshund and where dorky shirts that say "I heart my Dachshund"....oh yes, Jared, just you wait! SEX-AY!

Leisha Mareth said...

Good grief, I should not blog past 8PM. That should say "collect DachshundS and wear (not where) dorky shirts."