Joshua's second grade field trip was to the Texas Rangers Ballpark. I am not a baseball fan at all. Bsseball always seems very long and boring to me so I didn't know how we could spend the whole day touring a baseball park but we did it was very interesting. We started by going through the Legends of the Game Baseball Musuem. Then our tour guide took us to the stadium(the best part). We got to go to the press box, press room, batting cages, dugout, locker rooms, the baseball suites only for VIP's, and we even ate lunch in the baseball stands. I was actually surprised at how much I enjoyed myself and the kids had a blast!!
Joshua's class and teacher, Mrs. Smith in the press room.
Joshua's class and teacher, Mrs. Smith in the press room.
3 comments:
I have to agree with baseball seeming very long and not that exciting....certainly looks like the field trip was fun though!
ohhh I LOVE baseball. I never knew one thing about it before I moved here but we go to DOZENs every season and that may be the one thing that keeps me in dallas, I love my Rangers!
Now that looks like a fun field trip! Much better than the dairy farm . . .
Post a Comment