For Spring Break the kids and I went to Missouri to visit my family. The weather was so beautiful. The sun was shining and there was a cool breeze. It was perfect spring break weather. The kids absolutely love being at my parents house and being with their cousins. They were outside from the time they woke up till the time the sun went down. They were covered in dirt each evening when they came in. I would throw them in the tub and literally scrub them down. They would then get there pillows and blankets and find a good spot in front of the big TV and watch movies until they fell asleep. Then they would wake up and start all over again doing the exact same things.
Joshua found a four leaf clover the day before St. Patricks day. He was super excited!!
Joshua found a four leaf clover the day before St. Patricks day. He was super excited!!
The kids went from exploring all around Grandma's house...
to jumping on the trampoline.....
and to the swing set...they never got tired.
Braeden met and fell in love with his piano that my mom got him. We just need to get it to our house now...hopefully soon.
As for me...I didn't do a whole lot. It was wonderful! I didn't do a dish, clean a toilet, make a dinner, sweep a floor or vacuum the carpet. It was so nice. I did read a lot of Rachel Ray magazines and found lots of new recipes, finished a book, picked weeds from my mom's flower bed, help her set up a blog, and set out all her patio furniture. I loved it!! We can't wait to go back this summer!!
2 comments:
ohhh what a cute little girl!!
and I LOVE going to my moms for that very reason... relaxation at its best!
I know you just can't wait to get that piano to your house. :) Glad you had such a great trip!
Post a Comment