Braeden loves to read and every time I pick up a book and suggest it to him he has either already read it or just not interested. Anyway, I bought this book, Peter and the Starcatchers, thinking he would like it. It is a prequel to Peter Pan. It has all the classic Peter Pan stuff...like Captain Hook, the lost boys, the mermaids, and my favorite Tinker Bell. It's about how Peter became Peter Pan and why he never grew up. But of course, he wasn't interested. So I started reading it and I loved it!! I think it is a great kids book. It is 451 pages and the chapters are really short. It is a really easy read. I started reading it out loud to all three kids while we were in Missouri and Joshua loved it to. I am looking forward to reading the next two...Peter and the Shadow Thieves and Peter and the Secret of Rundoon.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Peter and the Starcatchers
Braeden loves to read and every time I pick up a book and suggest it to him he has either already read it or just not interested. Anyway, I bought this book, Peter and the Starcatchers, thinking he would like it. It is a prequel to Peter Pan. It has all the classic Peter Pan stuff...like Captain Hook, the lost boys, the mermaids, and my favorite Tinker Bell. It's about how Peter became Peter Pan and why he never grew up. But of course, he wasn't interested. So I started reading it and I loved it!! I think it is a great kids book. It is 451 pages and the chapters are really short. It is a really easy read. I started reading it out loud to all three kids while we were in Missouri and Joshua loved it to. I am looking forward to reading the next two...Peter and the Shadow Thieves and Peter and the Secret of Rundoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My boys and husband have also read this book and really liked it! Don't you just love a good book!!
I just LOVE Peter Pan! I read this one a few years ago but never read the rest because they weren't out in paper back yet...time for a trip to Half Price Books! Hey has Braeden heard of the Artemis Fowl books by Colfer? I could see him liking those.
Post a Comment