Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Picture #6

I saw this on my friend, Amanda's blog....I thought it was cute....

1. Go to the photo folder in your computer
2. Go to the 6th folder of photos.
3. Go to the sixth picture.
4. Put the picture on your blog along with a description of it.
5. Invite six friends to join the challenge

So, here's my picture:



This picture was taken in my bathroom about a year ago. My Young Women came over for a Spa Night. We painted fingernails and scrubbed their faces with a gooey green mask. It was tons of fun!

I tag you!! If you like it and want to... go for it! I can't wait to see some of your pics)

2 comments:

Melis said...

Ha Ha! I just saw the title on my blog reader and thought it was going to be an ultrasound pic of your next baby! Get it? #6? Ha Ha!

Jeni said...

cute. I am in.