Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to Prison

....or at least that is what Joshua would say, but it's really just the first day of school.

Braeden is headed to the jr. high this year for 7th grade. He is super excited...me, not so much.

Kate is in the 2nd grade, and Joshua is big man on campus entering the 4th grade. They look so happy and excited for school to begin!

But in reality this is how they really feel about it...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am laughing over here because of the difference in views on kids going back to school. My friend down here posted "The Real Mother's Day" regarding her girls going back today. haha I feel more like you and I don't want them to go back already. It's so hilarious though because I open my google reader to see two posts. One- Prison and the Other- Mother's Day. :) Miss you Kell.