Wednesday, April 23, 2014

16

Braeden turned 16 last week. Man, does time fly. I have been reflecting this week about the last 16 years and I have found myself tearing up on more than one occasion. It doesn't seem like that long ago that I was carrying him around on my back with his little arms wrapped around my neck. Now he can carry me on his back. He has grown up way to quickly and before I know it he will be off on his own. But until then, we will continue to create memories and I will hold on to him for as long as I can.

Birthday celebrations started on his actual birthday with dinner out and birthday presents from the family.




To continue the celebrations I took him and some of his friends to an FC Dallas soccer game.


The birthday celebration ended with friends coming over. Braeden's request for his party: nachos, mozzarella cheese sticks, soda, and candy. That was easy. :)




2 comments:

Tori Orgill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tori Orgill said...

Way too old and teenagery for me!! Shrink him back down!!