St. Nick came to visit
Santa Claus came down our street on a fire truck
We went to taco bell more than once...and this is just funny.
We went to see a live Nativity. It was beautiful!
We made our traditional tamales with some of our favorite people.
My Dad was going through some old pictures and sent this one to me. This pic holds lots of memories for me. :)
All the Martin grand kids together
Christmas morning
This years storybook basket
It snowed!
The trip home

Braeden in deep thought reading his Spanish Verbs book...that he asked for and got for Christmas.
I was so sad that I forgot my good camera when we went to Missouri so my Christmas pictures stink. Ugh. We also celebrated Joshua's 14th birthday this month but I totally failed as a mom and didn't get any pictures. He doesn't care.....I totally do.




.jpg)













No comments:
Post a Comment