Friday, December 12, 2014

I can't keep up

I cannot seem to keep up with my blog. We are super busy and this is what drops to the bottom of the list...actually it's not even on the list. I need to be better. Anyway, this is November according to my phone. (Hence the terrible pictures)

Braeden finally received his class ranking after asking for it for over a year.  He is 18 out of 359. I am one proud mama.

Kate just chillin' with some Cheez-it's and her Kindle

I went running one day in 30 something degree weather and I was still sweaty.

We went to Ikea and ate some ginormous cinnamon rolls.

This kid had 2

I repainted the living room. It went from brown to "brandied pear" or white, like my kids like to call it and I accented with slate blue. I LOVE it. It feels so clean and crisp.

I took the kids to see Mocking Jay. Loved it!

Kate got a new dress for church

We went to Austin for Thanksgiving

Most of the Jones cousins minus 4...I think.




And that was pretty much November in a nutshell. At least the parts I documented. :)

No comments: