that is too funny! I can so see ellen acting like that!!
Kate cracks me up! She's always looking for something that might be crawling around...turtles, frogs, ants!
Kelly, I am amazed at how fast the kids appear to be growing. I am also so grateful that this is a positive medium that is useful. I love reading your comments and seeing the grand children. I love you all. Give everyone hugs and kisses for me. Dad
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that is too funny! I can so see ellen acting like that!!
Kate cracks me up! She's always looking for something that might be crawling around...turtles, frogs, ants!
Kelly, I am amazed at how fast the kids appear to be growing. I am also so grateful that this is a positive medium that is useful. I love reading your comments and seeing the grand children. I love you all. Give everyone hugs and kisses for me. Dad
Post a Comment