Friday, May 29, 2009

Kate and Molly

Yesterday I babysat one of the cutest little girls I know. Of course, Kate is the cutest but Molly is a close second. These girls had a really good time together. At one point they were upstairs playing and I kept hearing giggling and laughing. I thought I better go up and see what they were doing. I didn't want them to see me, so I quietly came to the door of Kate's room and snuck my head in. Kate was reading a book called Dooby, Dooby Moo to Molly and they both were just laughing and laughing. Kate must be a really good story teller because Molly thought is was the funniest thing. It was so cute.....it almost made me want a little sister for Kate....ALMOST. :)

1 comment:

emblair said...

Molly must have had fun too because this morning she told me, "Mommy, I want you to leave again...." Ah, such love!