Monday, July 14, 2008

Braeden Update

Braeden is feeling better. I took him to the doctor Friday morning and he had strep throat. The doctor said she had never seen a hangy-bobby (uvula) so big and swollen before. I think she was kind of excited about it because she brought somebody else in to look at it. So, they gave him some Tylenol with Codeine while we were there and then of course prescribed some Amoxicillin. He feels so much better today and is excited about going to football practice tonight in full pads. :)

p.s. Braeden is 5 ft. 1 in. and 82 lbs....yikes!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Glad your B is feeling better! I thought mine came down with it too, but I got lucky, it's only viral. BTW love the new blog background.

emblair said...

Glad he got better soon, but I'm still bummed for him that he had to miss all those fun autographs! He's such a good sport...in more ways than one!