
When I was 12 years old I was in love with New Kids on the Block. Actually, my mom and my sisters would probably tell you I was obsessed with them. My room was covered in posters. They were the only thing I could talk about. Jordan was my favorite. I thought I was in love!
--------------------------------
I just read in an article that they will be appearing on the Today Show April 4. For a while now I have heard rumors of them reuniting. My thought is, "Are you kidding me?" I wish they wouldn't. It's been 20 years. (yes, I am that old...ugh!) I want to remember them how they use to be. I really don't want to see 40 somethings singing and dancing "Hangin' Tough" or my favorite, "I'll Be Loving You Forever". My memories will be tarnished forever.
4 comments:
I loved NKOTB too. It will be interesting to say the least to hear them perform again. Why do bands come back so many years later and try to make a come back?
Ha ha, i used to love them too. Looking at their pic makes me think maybe they weren't as cute as I thought they were!!
Now...kelly...You know that you are just as excited as I am...and that we are SOOOOOO going to their concert!!! NKOTB is awesome!!
LYLAS, BFF
I had a neighbor take me to one of their concerts. It was my first real concert and it was so cool! Of course Jordan WAS the cutest!
Post a Comment