Monday, March 31, 2008

An Eventful Afternoon


It's all over, but for a while there I thought we were going to have to jump into the food storage closet. It began drizzling, then raining, then raining really hard and sideways, then the hail began. Kate was scared. Joshua was fascinated by the weather men on TV. Then the tornado sirens went off. I got a little panicked.......Braeden stayed after school for UIL Math practice and I was worried the school would let him walk home in the down pour. They didn't. He was safe. He called and let me know he was in a room with "no windows." Then the rain stopped. The sun came out and no more sirens. I walked to the school and got Braeden. He was thrilled because it was so cool! I love this Texas weather!!

1 comment:

emblair said...

That was a crazy storm, huh! I love the rain too, but it's always nicer when you're not driving in it!