Sunday, April 20, 2008

Josh and Kate




Joshua and Kate are 2 years and 9 months apart in their age. She's 4 1/2 and he's 7. They are only a few inches apart in height. Kate is very tall and Josh is...well, normal size. I have been asked several times if they are twins (hallelujah, they aren't). They love each other soooo much, but they also know how to get on each other's nerves. I am so grateful for the times they are loving each other and not picking at each other...because sometimes it seems that there is more picking then loving.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Cute pictures of your 'twins'.

Leisha Mareth said...

Super cute...

Megan said...

Very cute pics! They really do seem to look alike!

emblair said...

Don't you love it when kids get along! I bet they'll grow up to be great friends.

Ku'ulei said...

The times when your kids get along are priceless! I love the pictures. Nice candid moments, just like you'd want to remember them. So sweet..