
My wonderful friend Emily taggd me in a book tag....so here I go....
Book Tag rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people
The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
"Just like a girl," said Edmund to himself, "sulking somewhere, and won't accept an apology."
I really can't seem to get into this book. I have had it by my bed for weeks and am only on page 31. I really want to read Eclipse by Stepahnie Meyer and The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch. I can't find either one.......Ugh! So until then maybe I can get through a few more pages of Narnia.
2 comments:
I know your feeling! I think I've been on ch 4 of Wuthering Heights for about a week! Let me know if you can't find Eclipse before your trip and you can most definitely borrow the one you gave me!! You're so sweet!
I finished Twilight today. What a fun read. Stephanie Meyer went to BYU.
Post a Comment