Wednesday, April 23, 2008

10 More Days!!

We have been counting down for about 3 months and we now only have 10 more days until we leave for Walt Disney World. We are soooooo excited!!!!! Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!!!!

6 comments:

Ku'ulei said...

I'm sooo excited for you guys! I can't wait until my kids are old enough to enjoy the Disney experience. :)

Kim said...

You will have SOOO much fun. I can't wait to hear all of the fun details!

Leisha Mareth said...

Hooray! Are you taking the kids out of school or are they done in 10 days?

P.S. Can you stuff me in your suitcase?

Alicia said...

Your going to have such a blast. Just remember to take pictures!

emblair said...

It's been a long time coming, huh! Glad it's finally here!!!!!!

Megan said...

Woohoo! You guys will have a blast! We already can't wait to go back, it's a sickness!!!!