

Now that it is spring, Kate is in frog heaven. She loves frogs. Everyday she goes outside into the backyard and looks in all the places she thinks they might be.....usually the longer grass, or behind the grill, or the corners of the yard. Once she finds one she doesn't want to let it go. I always convince her to let the frogs go back to their families, but not without her insisting that we can keep it in the bug catcher. She is such a funny girl....
6 comments:
We have a frog hunter a my house too, his name is Buster! He corners them and them gives them a lick. Something on the frogs back makes him foam at the mouth and go crazy but he goes back for more everytime. It's my dogs drug of choice.
Kate is soooo cute! I love that she made a little home for the frog she found at my house too...she emptied out the chalk container and filled it with grass and leaves for her little frog friend. So sweet!
And I like your new heading picture!
Jake is begging for a pet frog (thanks to his best bud Adam...who has 2.) Hmmmm...Kate looks so cute with it she sways my feelings towards frogs slightly. Not enough to invite one into my house voluntarily though!
(So strange...I used to catch baby ones out of a creek when I was kid?)
Leisha...What is it with kids and frogs. I have never liked frogs. My kids think it is hilarious that I am deathly afraid of them. EWWWW!!
I love it that Kate loves frogs! She looks super cute it the picture. She really does love animals! I have made my children believe that frogs are gross. They won't go near them! Yuck!
To cute! Can't believe how big she is getting. What are you going to do, when your frog hunter is at school all day?
Post a Comment