Monday, April 07, 2008

3's About Me

Three jobs I have had in my life: cashier/bus girl at Pinocchio's Pizza, sales person at Mervyn's ( I know...not very exciting)....and most importantly a MOM

Three places I have lived: Germany, Saudi Arabia, Oklahoma

Three shows I watch: Survivor, American Idol, Biggest Loser

Three places I have been: The Netherlands (Holland), Bahrain, Missouri

Three people who email me regularly: Emily, my Mom, my sister Becka

Three of my favorite foods: oohh....so many...pizza, chips and salsa, chocolate

Three places I would rather be right now: no where...I love being home

Three things I am looking forward to this year: Trip to Disney World, Dad coming home from Kuwait in June, and seminary being over!!

4 comments:

Leisha Mareth said...

I will never forget you telling me that creepy story about that guy in (I think Saudi Arabia) eyeing you and telling you how beautiful you were, etc. Yikes! You're lucky you didn't end up in a harem!

Kim said...

I am so glad to hear that your Dad will be coming home relatively soon. I know what a stress that has been on your family!! It is always fun to learn a few new facts about you too!! Love ya!!

emblair said...

Fun post! I didn't know that you've been to The Netherlands. Super cool! You'll have to tell me about it sometime. And sorry for all the YW emails! :0)

Alicia said...

Whatever E- You know she checks her email all the time, just to make sure she getting the love from you. Keep them coming. K- Love the post!