Thursday, May 29, 2008
36 Minutes 20 Seconds
This is how long it took me to run/walk 3 miles today. Cary and I have set a goal to run a race in October. He is running a marathon. I am going to run a 5k. I have never been a runner so I am not sure why I have decided to do this. To many 3 miles isn't that big of a deal but it has been a huge challenge for me every time I do it. I have found though that once I am in "the zone" I actually enjoy it. What I hate is that I am completely drenched in sweat and my face is bright red when I am done.........but I do hope that by October I can accomplish this goal and that I don't kill over at the end of it. Wish me luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is such a good goal. I know you can do it and will do great. Keep us posted and make sure you blog about it in October :)
I think you can do it. Keep us posted.
GREAT JOB!!! It is a great goal, and even running 1 mile is great, so give yourself a pat on the back@
Good luck, you can totally do it. I was thinking about doing this program before I got pregnant, I have heard great things about it.
http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml
You are AMAZING! I've got to get back on my eliptical...there's just way too much to do right now. And that's why you are so incredible...you've got just as much your list as I do on mine!
Post a Comment