Friday, May 16, 2008

Magic Kingdom

The Magic Kingdom is probably my favorite park of all the Disney Parks. There is so much to do and see. We spent 2 days here and loved every minute of it!
The boys really didn't want a picture in front of Cinderella's Castle so I tricked them into getting a picture in front of the Clydesdale. Hee hee!
This little alien guy was outside of the Mosters Inc. Laugh Floor. It was a really cute show. It was set up like a comedy club. Our laughter was captured to provide power for Monstropolis.
Cary and the kids rode the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway while me and my mom rode Space Mountain. The lines were so short that we were able to get out in time to catch this picture.

Grandma and Joshua on the Astro Orbitor.

Captain Hook....Arrrgh!

This was in Liberty Square. I love the expression on Braeden's face. You would think he was really going to be beheaded.
This was Kate's most favorite ride in the Magic Kingdom. She kept saying faster, faster. I tried to get a picture of her, but we were going way to fast. There was no wait in the line so we did this two times in row......I don't recommend this. Before we had kids Cary and I went to Disney Land and he had the song "It's a Small World" in his head for years. So he refused to go on this ride again. So while he went to get a fast pass I took the kids. How can you go to Disney and not ride It's a Small World? After we got off this ride Joshua said, "Your right Dad, that ride brain washes you."

A nice lady offered to take our picture in front of Splash Mountain. This is the only picture that we have of us all together.
Timon and Rafiki
This is at Mickey Mouse's house. He grows huge pumpkins the same shape as his head.
At the end of the night Disney has two different shows. They have a fire works show that is amazing.....pictures don't do it justice. That was my 2nd favorite night time show. The other show they have is Spectromagic. Honestly, I have to say I was a little disappointed. We saw the Electromagic parade at Disney Land and it was much better. This show that we saw was to long because the floats were so far apart. We would get so excited to see a float and then wait what seemed like forever to see the next one. Don't get me wrong it was still good, but Disney has such high expectations that I think this fell short. I still wouldn't have missed it though!


One of my other favorite shows that we saw while at the Magic Kingdom was Mickey's Philharmagic. It was so good that Kate, my mom, and I saw it twice. It is a 3D movie with smells, special effects, and lots of surprises. You do not want to miss this show! It was awesome!! There was so much more that we did and that I took pictures of but I can't post it all. We had such a fabulous time and can't wait to go back!

3 comments:

Tori Orgill said...

Next time..leave Betty Jean behind and take me!!! (Love ya Betty!!!)
Tori

Lisa said...

Ok I am totally ready to go!! I think I will take Abby this summer back to California for a visit. Disneyland/ World is so much fun

Megan said...

Love the magic kindgom! Thas last time was the first time the tea cups make me sick, I am getting old. The kids look like they are having a blast!