Thursday, May 01, 2008

Longest Week Ever!

We have been counting down the days to leave for Disney World and it's still not here! Two more days.....ugh! I am so ready to go. My week was filled with lots of things that I needed to do but it is still dragging by ever so slowly. I have more errands to run today and a camp meeting that I have to go to tonight and then the packing can begin tomorrow. Hip! Hip! Hooray! I don't know who is more excited...me or the kids. Probably Me!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I think you are! I hope you have a blast!!! See you when you get back.

Kim said...

You will have so much fun. Don't forget to leave your cell # so we can give you the scoop on Sunday!

emblair said...

Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. HAVE FUN!!!!