It was literally raining bugs at one point while we were driving through Louisiana. It was so disgusting. I have never seen so many bugs hit the wind shield at the same time before. They were every where. We got out for a bathroom break and there were swarms of these black bugs. Joshua thought they were so cool because they had two heads........they were actually mating. All of them.......ewwww!!
I don't know where this was, but it was a really huge bridge. The kids were very excited about crossing it.
Joshua was very thrilled about crossing the Mississippi River. In class they had just finished talking about it so he really,really wanted me to take a picture.
Going through a cool tunnel....... I think this was in Mississippi. We couldn't figure out why there was a tunnel in the middle of the city. I would hate to be stuck in that thing or worse have an accident in there. What a nightmare!
Bored out of their minds!! Are we there yet? How much longer?
Destination: Walt Disney World
3 comments:
I am such a dork, the welcome to disney world sign makes me giddy! Looks like you hit the love bugs on your drive, I remember them from living in Texas growing up. They can get nasty! They are usually really bad in Florida in late Sept,so be glad you (hopefully)missed them at disney (not sure if they are back there in the spring too)!
Fun road trip pics...but they do make me want to fly when/if we ever go to Disney World! Although I'm sure we'd end up making the trip by car as well. During our trip to New York, we got stuck in traffic in some tunnels and Jeremy was freaking out because he was certain we'd run out of oxygen and keel over. Made me laugh!
I thought you were flying too. That's a long trip. That is exactly where we moved from when we came to Dallas. We lived in Kissimmee/St. Cloud and the trip is so long. It sounds like you had the best time ever. I have been waiting to see the pics so thanks for sharing them. I miss you. We were up in Dallas while you were gone and I truly missed seeing you.
Post a Comment