We are home from Disney World, and we had so much fun! I didn't want to leave, but it is time to get back to reality. I took over 450 pictures....so in the next few days I will be posting some of the highlights of our trip. I promise not to post all 467 of them, although, I probably would if I could. Here is a sneak peak of what is to come:
4 comments:
Yeah! We are so glad that you are home! I am sure you had an amazing time! Welcome back to Texas though!
Sooo fun! I am glad your back! Can't wait to see pictures of the trip!
I am so glad that you had such an awesome time!! I can't wait to see the pictures!!
Can't wait to hear about it!!! Barrett wrote on the mothers day fact sheet about me that my favorite vacation spot is disney world. ha ha!
Post a Comment