Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Vacation Home
We decided not to stay at a Disney Resort and I wasn't sure if that was a good idea. I let Cary do all the planning and he found a vacation home that was close to Disney. I still was't sure if I would like that idea but I trusted him and I am glad I did. It was fabulous. We had a four bedroom home with 3 bathrooms and it had a pool in the back yard. My biggest concern was how clean it would be because I have a huge germ phobia. It is so hard for me to stay in hotels and unfamiliar places because I tend to only think about what is crawling all over the place. When we walked into this place I was pleasently surprised. It was so clean and I could smell the bleach that had been used to clean the home so that put me at ease. It was so nice to have a place of our own and to not have to worry about our kids being to loud. We loved it so much!! We would break up our days and come back to the house to let the kids swim and relax and then go back to the parks when we were refreshed. It was wonderful! I would definitely recommend this place!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks great, lots of room! When we go back, this will be the way we go! We loved staying onsite, and were completely immersed in "Disney" and we went during their free dining promotion so we had to stay onsite to get it. But, they don't make it easy for families with more than 2 kids! It worked for us cause one of ours went in with my parents, but with #4 on the way, we will be off site all the way. So much nicer to have the space, kitchen, own pool, etc.
Post a Comment