I have had a rough last couple of days. And to make things worse Cary is in London for the week. It really couldn't be a worse time, and I know he feels bad about having to be there now. But when I got home today a black box was waiting for me at the front door. I had no idea what it might be until I saw the FTD logo on the box. That definitely brought a smile to my face. It was a box of these beautiful pink flowers with the sweetest note from my most fabulous husband. He is the greatest!! Thanks, Honey!! Love you so much!!
3 comments:
I mean seriously....does he give out classes? he is wonderful! i hope you are feeling better...i will still drive the 3 hours to give you a hug! just let me know!
So, so sweet. You're a lucky lady. He sure loves you!
That was so thoughtful! I'm glad it made your day.
Post a Comment