Wednesday, September 30, 2009

London

* I wish Cary was writing this because he is the one that went to London...not me.

Cary went to London for work last week. I really wish I could have gone but in the end it was good that I did not. He didn't get to do any sightseeing. He spent his days in the office working and by the time he got out of work everything was pretty much closed.

This is the hotel he stayed in...nothing fancy, just a regular old hotel.
He had to have some fish and chips while he was there...but he said they weren't any good. He doesn't like vinegar and the the fish was fried in batter with the skin left on it. I like vinegar, but no skin for me....ewww!

He mostly took pictures while he was driving...sad, right?

A cute little British taxi...just like the one on Super Nanny.

This is how he spent his days in London....working. If you want to know what he does you will have to ask him. It's way to complicated for me to understand let alone explain it to someone else. I can say that he is SUPER smart and he loves his job.



Cary might have to go back in a few weeks. Maybe then he will actually be able to do some sightseeing...but probably not.






2 comments:

emblair said...

So how was driving on the "wrong" side of the car? Must take some talent to do that AND take pictures at the same time!

Tori Orgill said...

well next time he goes...you and i will go with him and WE will do some sight seeing!