Friday, March 07, 2008

BRRRRR!!!

On Wednesday my kids were wearing short sleeved T-shirts and running around the backyard barefoot.........it was 68 degrees. Yesterday they were bundled up in hats, coats, scarves, and gloves running around in 4 to 6 inches of snow. Only in Texas.........You gotta love it!!


This was the beginning of the snowfall. Kate could not wait to get a taste of the fresh snow.

Braeden and Josh walking home from school in the "blizzard". Josh asked me why I didn't come and pick them up...we live two houses from the school. I took this picture from the garage.







This isn't a great picture, but if you look closely you can see the expression on Joshua's face. He's so excited! I love it!!
The snowman that Dad help build. It has already been knocked over.....

3 comments:

emblair said...

Love how your boys said they were walking home in a blizzard...and great snowman too!

Alicia said...

It was a blizzard! Well at least for us!

Leisha Mareth said...

So fun! I love the snow here! It lasts only long enough to make it exciting and fun, but leaves before it becomes a nuisance!

p.s. I loved the huge snowflakes too1